Friday, 18 December 2009

Christmas cards, mugs and trips to Norfolk

Merry Christmas everyone! I'm finally getting into the Christmas spirit! Deadlines have been met, and the snow is finally starting to make an appearance! 



Here are two christmas cards, I designed a few weeks ago. I think my friends and family may have been getting a bit sick of receiving the last lot, and out of the three designs,  I have no idea who's had what, so... I thought I would do something new. I may sell them in my etsy shop next year, depending on the response!

 

Here is a mug I painted for my gran for Christmas. Since she's in her 90's I'm hoping that it's very unlikely for her to see this blog before christmas, and spoil the surprise!

Last weekend, I dragged my poor boyfriend, miles and miles to the amazing St. Jude's in Norfolk. It was their Christmas Exhibition opening, featuring the work of Ed Kluz, Angie Lewin, and Chris Brown. The day was full of mince pies, mulled wine, and lovely people. Ed Kluz had created some absolutely stunning mixed media collages and screen prints, which I believe have nearly all sold out! Boo! Definitely worth a peek!



This one, is a particular favourite!