Wednesday, 25 August 2010

'Things I would like' - Fabric, woolen, wearable

I have an ever growing list of 'things that I would like'. It is more a wish list than an actual shopping list, though I would like to think I may at some point be able to purchase the odd item. Anyway, I thought I would share some with you.


Angie Lewin's new dress fabrics for Liberty. Any one of these colour schemes please... and there are more! I'm not sure what I would make with it... perhaps a blouse, maybe a pretty summery top. Though todays weather is not putting me in a very summery mood.


While on an Angie Lewin theme, I would also like to get my hands on one of these new prints. They are exclusively to buy in the V&A shop... I feel some online shopping coming on. I am aware this is not fabric woolen or wearable, but it is on my list, and lovely!


A knitted ladies slipover from Old Town. (Definitely feeling a little autumnal all of a sudden.)




Two Wheeler shirt dress from Anthropologie and Modcloth skirt.



This Topshop coat would be nice.

Leather bag - Jones, yes please!

And lastly, trying to keep myself in a summer mood... it is still August after all...




...these gorgeous shoes from Camper. (These are in fact 1 of about 5 pairs I like!)