Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Christmas Commissions...

Image: http://queensofvintage.com

Christmas is a coming and so is the mad panic down the high street! I swear it's already started here. I quite often get asked about commissions at this time of the year and the time is now ticking by rather quickly. I will be more than happy to undertake commissions, but because of the time needed (especially on ceramics), I will need a good month or so advance notice so I can make sure all is done in time for the big 25th! Because of this I am setting a deadline for commissions. I will take commissions up until the 17th November. (I may still consider smaller commissions up until 25th of November.) Regarding buying work from myself... I will be posting items up until wednesday 14th December (for standard parcels). If you are happy to pay for Royal Mail Special Delivery I will happily post up until monday 19th December. If there are any items that have been featured on here but do not appear to be on my etsy shop, then please do ask me for further information.