Sunday, 28 October 2012

I'm still here!!!

Zillah Bell Linocut Print


 It has been more than just a wee while... but things are set to change, and more work (hopefully) will be posted up here more frequently than in 4 month bursts! Here are just a few things I've been working on over the last few months... there are many more pieces that have been started and not yet finished and new wintery goodies I will hopefully get up here in the following weeks. So keep your eyes peeled!




I was asked to produce a print of the Zillah Bell gallery. I decided to have an experiment with using more than just two colours in a linocut and this is what happened. It was quite a learning curve and something I hope to experiment with more in the future. The print is available from the gallery. It is £175 and a limited edition of just 10.


 Close up details of the Zillah Bell print



Commission - Wedding present mugs - Stylised daisy design.
Here are two mugs I produced as a commission for a wedding present. I was told the couple like daisy's and I wanted to produce a design that wasn't too twee and flowery, but suitable for both the bride and groom. I hear they have now had their very first cup of tea as a married couple in these mugs!


House linocut commission.

I was asked by a lovely couple if I could produce a print of their home in a similar vein to my 'House 1-5' print series. Here it is!