Monday, 12 November 2012

Packs of the grey/white linocut decorations.

Christmas is fast approaching and I'm busying myself producing festive printed treats. Here are some of the first items to be finished. Hand printed linocut decorations, designed and printed by me on my little press! There are two colour ways (red/white and grey/white) and nine designs in total. Each pack contains 6 different decorations... a bit of a lucky dip... which ones will you get? Packs are available exclusively from my online shop. I will also be selling them at Prema's Christmas Affordable Art Fair on Sunday 9th December, Uley, South Gloucestershire... more on that later!

Red and White

I am currently producing a festive print which will include these bauble designs, so keep your eyes peeled!

Red and white baubles all packed up.

 I also printed the tab tops for the packaging... what do you think?

The nine designs

A pack of the grey/white baubles.